Company Name : Vaatsalya Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd,Benagluru
1) Effectively manage and coordinate activities of the Biomedical Engineering Department to include the evaluation, replacement, service and repair of complex biomedical patient equipment; administer policies and procedures applicable for efficient operations.
3) Direct all aspects of maintenance, and repair of the equipment, as well as ongoing training and education of staff related to safe medical device uses and practices.
4) Provide first hand support to the medical equipments during their breakdown and normal maintenance.
5) Direct and manage preventive maintenance on medical equipment, through adjustment or replacement of items on a scheduled basis to prevent equipment failures.
6) Ensure the patient safety and result accuracy by measures like periodic calibration, periodic safety checks etc.
7) Provide on job training and support to the equipment users and operators.
8) Coordinate with the agencies for spares and service support.
9) Advice administration on matters pertaining to equipment’s purchase, performance, financial provisions etc.
11) Maintain standards of practice consistent throughout the hospital and ensure that the accreditation standards of JCI and other accrediting agencies are met.
12) Represent Biomedical Engineering on committees, maintain departmental records, and attend Management and other administrative meetings as appropriate.
Functional Area : Bio Tech, R&D, Scientist
Requirements & Qualification :
Minimum Experience : (0) Year
Maximum Experience : (4) Year
Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
- Fresher Biomedical Service Engineer Required in Madurai, TamilNadu (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Service Engineer Required in Madurai (biomedikal.in)
- Masters Level Biomedical Engineering Project Ideas (biomedikal.in)
- Duties of a Biomedical Engineer (biomedikal.in)