GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are shaping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients.
GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in healthcare and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 43,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
GE is an equal opportunity employer
Field Service Engineer
Manage assigned customer service area through leadership and development of team (field engineers, biomedical technicians, field technicians, etc). Create an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty. Provide leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable installation, maintenance and repair of GEHC products and the growth of the service contract base.
• Provide support to leaders and team for customer relationships, escalations
• Manage, develop and support teams from a strategic level.
• Provide direction, support and vision via operational mechanisms and communication. Create, review and provide strategic direction with the business leadership team.
• Review development and delivery of process improvement wtih the team.1. Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of leadership experience in management or indvidual leadership role or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 4 years progressive experience with leadership experience direct or indirect or technical leadership experience.
Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives Exceptional interpersonal skills
2. Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region1. Prior field sales or field service experience
2. Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
3. Strong business acumen
4. An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust
5. Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
6. Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior
7. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
8. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
9. Direct customer relationship experience
10. Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce
- Biomedical Job opening at MEDTRONIC India (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Sales Engineer Job in Delhi (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Required in Delhi (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer required in Hospital, Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer R&D job in Philips at Bangalore (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Required in Moolchand Medcity, Delhi (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Service Engineers Required in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Graduate Biomedical Engineer Apprentice at HLL life care (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Programmer Required in Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Sales & Service Engineer Jobs in Lucknow, UttarPradesh (biomedikal.in)
- Home Healthcare Equipment Market to 2017 – Increased Prevalence of Chronic Diseases in the Elderly Population to Stimulate Growth (prnewswire.com)