Medtronic is the world leader in medical technology providing lifelong solutions for people with chronic disease. We offer products, therapies and services that enhance or extend the lives of millions of people. Each year, 2.5 million patients benefit from Medtronic’s technology, used to treat conditions such as heart disease, neurological disorders, and vascular illnesses.
Medtronic was founded in 1949 by Earl E. Bakken and the late Palmer J. Hermundslie.
Since developing the first wearable external cardiac pacemaker in 1957 and manufacturing the first reliable long-term implantable pacing system in 1960, Medtronic has been the world’s leading producer of pacing technology. Today, Medtronic is the world’s leading medical technology company, providing lifelong solutions for people with chronic disease. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, our operations are primarily focused on providing therapeutic, diagnostic, and monitoring systems for cardiovascular, neurological, diabetes, spinal, and ear, nose and throat markets.
– To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
– To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
– To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
– To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
– To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company’s success.
– To maintain good citizenship as a company.
The Business Model Innovation Associate would be in charge of end-to-end oversight of the Business Model Innovation activities. The individual would oversee an integrated business model designed to address barriers to treatment that have been identified through extensive field research in the Indian healthcare market
Execute on the business model initiatives developed in the following areas :
- Manage a Team
- Build relationship with the external partners to produce breakthrough results
- Network with the healthcare professionals in the surrounding regions
- Execute different marketing programs in the region by working with the central marketing team
- Track performance using the metrics laid out by the leadership and report out the results on a daily/weekly basis
- Design processes that will automate repetitive tasks and provide leadership to the team to prioritize work to produce breakthrough results
- Reflect the work done by the team, develop insights and contribute actively to the high level strategy development
- Train the team & ensure accountability from each team member and ensure that the results are delivered by the team
- Handle all the administrative and day to day operational issues at the partner site
Bachelor’s degree – ideally in science or engineering-related fields.
- 4-6 years of Experience working in a healthcare setting, at a healthcare company, or as a strategy consultant is preferred
- Effective management of teams of at least 3 to 4 people
- Experience working in a small team in an operational or administrative role managing a small team in a start up kind of environment.
- Experience supporting and reporting to multiple stakeholders
“Neural Prosthetics-Pacemaker for” says Brain Warren Grill (biomedikal.in)
10 Biomedical Sales Executives Required for MedTronic (biomedikal.in)
Biomedical Programmer Required in Chennai (biomedikal.in)