Desired Candidate Profile
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Good verbal communicator and presenter
* Customer focused: Understands and delivers customer service
* Professional presentation and “Presence”
* Can work autonomously but is also a team player
* Self motivated and positive
* Outgoing and friendly: Enthusiastic, energetic
* “Can do” attitude
* Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
* Good time manager: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
* Willingness to learn, especially technical information
Experience and Knowledge:
* A minimum 1-2 years sales experience.
* Experience of Distribution Management
* Exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite
* Willing to extensive travel
* To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory, by promoting ………….. products to doctors/ specialists and patients/end users.
* To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control.
* To ensure that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
* Work within and actively promote Medtronic‘s core mission, corporate
strategies, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
* Submissions of monthly sales reports
* Actively participate in clinical environment by providing technical
consultation as required.
* Provide honest, rapid, reliable, and efficient service.
* Provide education on consultative basis.
* Manage consistency in supply.
* Help customers meet their goals.
* Exceed sales plan.
* Increase market share.
* Manage expenses with budget.
* Manage time to optimize customer attention.
* Demonstrate commitment to Medtronic mission.
* Provide information to benefit the research and development.
* Legal and ethical compliance.
* Continuous improvement in skills, knowledge and techniques.
* Assist in providing after hours on call support
Medtronic (pacemaker division)
Tips for Biotech Engineers For Masters in Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
Biomedical Engineer Required in a MNC, Chennai (biomedikal.in)
Fresher Biomedical Service Engineer Required in Madurai (biomedikal.in)
Biomedical Sales Engineer Required in Nagpur (biomedikal.in)
Pacing your Heart inside MRI Machine using REVO to be costly (biomedikal.in)