Agfa HealthCare, a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions. Our company has nearly a century of healthcare experience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990’s. Today Agfa HealthCare designs, develops and delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing, managing and processing diagnostic images and clinical/administrative information for hospitals and healthcare facilities, as well as contrast media solutions to enable effective medical imaging results. The company has sales offices and agents in over 100 markets worldwide.
6th International Joint Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies(BIOSTEC 2013)
Venue: Barcelona, Spain
Event Date: 11-14 February, 2013
The purpose of BIOSTEC is to bring together researchers and practitioners, including engineers, biologists, health professionals and informatics/computer scientists, interested in both theoretical advances and applications of information systems, artificial intelligence, signal processing, electronics and other engineering tools in knowledge areas related to biology and medicine.
BIOSTEC is composed of four co-located conferences, each specialized in at least one of the aforementioned main knowledge areas.
International Conference on Biomedical Electronics and Devices
International Conference on Bioinformatics
Registration fees include attendance at all sessions, a copy of the digest, refreshments, lunch, drinks reception and conference dinner.
|Registration Charges||Indian Nationals||Foreign|
|Corporate Participant||Rs 10000/-||USD 400|
|Academic Participant||Rs 5000/-||USD 300|
|Delegate/Student||Rs 4000/-||USD 300|
|Accompanying Person||Rs 2000||USD 200|
|Additional Paper/Proceedings||Rs 2000/-||USD 100|
|Corporate Participant||Rs 10500/-||USD 450|
|Academic Participant||Rs 5500/-||USD 350|
|Delegate/Student||Rs 4500/-||USD 350|
How to Apply
Email your resume to NIKITA MAHESHWARI <email@example.com>
Application for Biomedical Engineer Job at Medtronics USA- Refered by Hari Prasad & Biomedikal.in
Minimum Experience required – 2 years
Please attach Cover letter for the Job, Mention Mr Hari Prasad’s name in cover letter
- To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory, by promoting NT/ENT products to doctors/ specialists and patients/end users.
- To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control.
Author Delegates 275 USD Author Delegates 325 USD
Student Delegates 250 USD Student Delegates 300 USD
Listener Delegates 200 USD Listener Delegates 225 USD
• Ensuring that patient care instrument used throughout the hospital is safe.
• Effectively manage and coordinate activities of the Biomedical Engineering Department to include the evaluation, replacement, service and repair of complex biomedical patient equipment; administer policies and procedures applicable to efficient operations.
• To provide necessary support to the Doctors / Nursing Staff / Operators in terms with equipment’s usage.