How to Apply
Email your resume to NIKITA MAHESHWARI <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Application for Biomedical Engineer Job at Medtronics USA- Refered by Hari Prasad & Biomedikal.in
Minimum Experience required – 2 years
Please attach Cover letter for the Job, Mention Mr Hari Prasad’s name in cover letter
- To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory, by promoting NT/ENT products to doctors/ specialists and patients/end users.
- To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control.
- To ensure that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- Work within and actively promote Medtronic’s core mission, corporate strategies, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Submissions of monthly sales reports
- Actively participate in clinical environment by providing technical consultation as required.
- Provide honest, rapid, reliable, and efficient service.
- Provide education on consultative basis.
- Manage consistency in supply.
- Help customers meet their goals.
- Exceed sales plan.
- Increase market share.
- Manage expenses with budget.
- Manage time to optimize customer attention.
- Demonstrate commitment to Medtronic mission.
- Provide information to benefit the research and development.
- Legal and ethical compliance.
- Continuous improvement in skills, knowledge and techniques.
- Assist in providing after hours on call support.
- Demonstrate team building attitude – courteous, friendly, supportive, encouragement and approachable.
- Share knowledge about customers, products, etc.
- Ethical business practices.
- Provide public/patient education.
- Effective Planning
- Develop and implement plans to achieve/exceed sales budget.
- Demonstrate effective time management.
- Reports to management on a regular basis (monthly and quarterly) critical activities, plans and objectives; competitive analysis and information.
Territory Management/Product Specialization
- Develop and maintain accurate account and territory records
- Ensure maximum coverage of all accounts within territory geographic areas to maintain optimum level of exposure and effective time management
- Budget and control expenses and adhere to company policies and procedures
Business Management Effectiveness
- Identify, establish and maintain productive working relationships with key decision makers, customers and their staff
- Probe to understand and confirm customers needs, handle objections and gain commitment
- Maintain and expand existing business and develop new business opportunities
- Represent company at industry conferences and maximize potential by targeting specific customers to gain sales leads, and pursue opportunities to promote the company’s product range
- Follow the principles and adhere to the Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) practices.
- Respond to customer enquiries and resolve complaints in a prompt and effective manner
- Educate customers to ensure that products are understood and used effectively
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation and promote a professional personal and company image
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships within division and company to ensure maximum sales support and maintain a high level of customer service
- Contribute to the development of a strong team effort
- Communicate marketing plans / intelligence/competitor activity promptly, including potential sales leads, and information regarding product price or account activity to National Sales Manager and other appropriate company personnel
- Ensure a professional standard of written and verbal communication to Sales Team and customers
Self Development & Product Knowledge
- Develop and maintain comprehensive clinical and technical product knowledge
- Recognize and understand competitive products, features, strengths in relation to the company’s products
- Develop and initiate product and skills development programs.
- Exceed sales budget
- Drive profitability…. Expenses within division budget.
- Increase recognition/reputation with customer
- Achieve objectives – sales, call, education, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Good verbal communicator and presenter
- Customer focused: Understands and delivers customer service
- Professional presentation and “Presence”
- Can work autonomously but is also a team player
- Self motivated and positive
- Outgoing and friendly: Enthusiastic, energetic
- “Can do” attitude
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
- Good time manager: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
- Willingness to learn, especially technical information
Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum 5-6 years sales experience
- Experience in Medical Equipment Company
- Experience of Distribution Management
- Experience in dealing & Nego. Govt Tendor
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software.
- Willing to extensive travel
- Proven evidence of Medtronic Core Behaviours:
- Customer Focus: I understand my customers’ needs and strive to exceed their expectations. I champion a customer-focused and patient centered culture across the whole company. I ensure quality in the products and services we provide.
- Candor: I engage in honest and transparent conversations. I challenge others in constructive ways and show respect when we disagree. I encourage others to voice their perspectives.
- Trust and Respect: I foster a diverse and inclusive work environment. I have confidence in the integrity and capability of my colleagues. I contribute to others’ success.
- Courage: I take clear and decisive actions on difficult issues. When I take a stand, I ensure I am heard and understood. I take responsible risks and promote risk taking in others.
- Accountability: I follow through on commitments and take responsibility for my actions. I practice the highest ethical standards in every aspect of my job. I actively support decisions made by my team.
- Passion to Win: I operate with a sense of urgency and have a desire to win. I continually improve the quality and effectiveness of my performance. I am enthusiastic about our business and motivate others to feel the same way.
- Bachelor in Science / BE in Biomedical Engineering and PG degree in Business Management is preferred
|JOB TITLE: Territory Manager|
|DEPARTMENT: Diabetics||LOCATION: Kerala (Cochin)|
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB (BRIEF SUMMARY)
To take charge of the Sales for the Diabetics division in the region. He /she will operate as sales person for that particular region. There will be no direct reportee to this position. But he will require to manage people under distributors if any.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (Please list most important duties first)
- Achieve Sales targets for the region.
- Distribution Management in the region.
- Technical Support/demonstration to Customers in the region.
- Consulting with patients and relative for therapy (Insulin Pump)
• Increase market penetration through gaining new customers and developing customer relationships in defined market segments and assigned territory.
• Regularly visit existing customers and maintain network of key opinion leaders, through clinical trials, post sales training etc.
• Provide market and competitor information to feed the targeting, pricing and product development processes.
• Maintain and serve existing dealers and look for attractive new ones within commercial business.
• Maximize profitability of sales through appropriate use of discounts and minimizing expenses.
• Contribute to the enhancement of team through positive participation in training, sales meetings, exhibitions and other company functions.
• Create monthly, quarterly and annual sales strategies. Contribute to the development of the annual sales plan for assigned territory.
• Provide accurate and timely reports and records, and constantly review and update database.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Ideally demonstrated success in a sales function of technical equipment
• Experience in selling insulin or diabetes related drug or device.
• A good balance between analytical and pragmatic approach.
• Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills.
• Energy, enthusiasm and self motivation.
(What is absolutely required to do this job)
Experience in distributor management with sales experience.
(Things that make it easier to do this job)
Experience in a similar product line/industry.
|KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION B.Sc. / Pharma. Graduate||Knowledge in a competitive environment|
|| 4-6 years experience in MNC Pharma Industry in respective market.
- Biomedical Engineer Job in Wockhardt, Rajkot (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Sales Executive Job in Vadodara, Gujrat (biomedikal.in)
- Clinical Applications of BioMEMS (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Hospital job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)