A Sales Executive position for medical equipment sales. The Individual in this role will be responsible for visiting customers in person and recommending and selling medical devices to hospitals, surgical clinics, private practices & agent/ dealers as well as acquiring projects for outfitting the entire facilities in an assigned territory.
Duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Develop and grow the assigned region with new / existing clients
• Maintain superior relationships with key decision makers while cultivating partnerships for long term sales
• Maintain and grow an established territory with a large acct base where Soma has already developed strong client relationships and rapport
• Build on the leads that are provided by closing the sale while addressing client concerns and moving the customers towards commitment.
• Experience in medical equipment sales or in a hospital environment is a must
• Must be able to work independently with proven success at contacting and selling to decision makers
• Must be able to travel to attend medical symposiums, conferences, trade shows and meet customers
• Bilingual- a plus.
Soma Technology, Inc., founded in 1992, is the market leader in the new and refurbished medical equipment industry. We are specialists in outfitting entire healthcare facilities with high quality equipment at affordable prices. Our goal is to facilitate equipment acquisition by maintaining one of the largest medical equipment inventories and providing product turnkey solutions for our customers. We offer a one-stop-shop platform where our customers can compare and contrast among major models and manufacturers. Our customers no longer need to purchase from
- Biomedical Engineer Hospital job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Home Medical Equipment – Electric Stair Lifts (e-prescribe.biz)
- Biomedical Application Specialist job in Dubai (biomedikal.in)
- Why Medtronic Is On Course for a Happy New Year (dailyfinance.com)
- PGDCEM: New Course in Mangement for Biomedical Students by HLL (biomedikal.in)