1 – 3 Years
Kozhikode / Calicut, Mumbai
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our organization. Please log on towww.gehealthcare.com for the company details.
We are currently hiring for the role of a Service Sales Associate . The job details are mentioned below for your reference:
Kindly note: This job will be for contract period of 1 Year.
Designation: Service Sales Associate
Locations available: Cochin & Mumbai
Qualification: Any graduate/ postgraduate
Experience: 1-3 yrs experience in sales in healthcare / hospital / consumer durables industry.
* Understanding Customer needs and winning service business through various offerings
* Sell Service Contracts at (Annual maintenance contracts) to our existing install base customers whose 1 year warranty has expired.
* Identify new prospects to sell Refurbished medical equipments and feed to appropriate service/sales team member.
* Identify upgrade opportunities for our install base customers for all modalities etc
* Identify new business opportunities for Refurb business to increase share and maximize revenues
* Promote and sell Service image and tools.
* Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer
* Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products.
* Bring daily Rigor in direct and channel business.
* Responsible for payments & collections.
* Overall giving service business support to existing & new customers
Salary Package : Negotiable (According to industry & company standards)
Desired Candidate Profile
1-3 yrs experience in sales in healthcare / hospital / consumer durables industry
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are shaping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients.
GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in healthcare and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 43,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
GE is an equal opportunity employer.
- Biomedical Sales executive Required in Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Sales Engineer Job in Delhi (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Programmer Required in Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Required in Delhi (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer R&D job in Philips at Bangalore (biomedikal.in)
- M.Tech in Embedded Systems For Biomedical Engineers @ Calicut University (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer required in Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Sales Executive Required in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Sales Job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer required in Hospital, Mumbai (biomedikal.in)