Designation: Application Specialist
Department: Medical Imaging
Location: Mumbai / Hyderabad
As an Application Specialist you will be responsible for :
* for finding out best it solutions and integration of Apple technology in the field of medical imagining.
• for Should be able to learn, excel and demonstrate DiCOM Viewer and PAC System to health care customer.
• for developing,creating and delivering presentation of Radiology solutions to customer.
• for supporting and helping with customer quarries related to radiology.
• for helping the software development team with customer requirement with customizing various imaging software and developing plug-ins.
Skills required :
1. Knowledge: Medical Imaging Products
** Experience Pac viewer, pac Server and and DICOM format.
** Knowledge about MRI Scan and CT Scan Modalities i.e XRay, Mammography, Sonography. Color Doppler, CT, MRI and PET-CT.
** Knowledge of Workflow of the digital medical imaging system.
** Good analytical, logical and reasoning abilities.
** Able to work effectively within time constraints
3. Communication: Fluent English (written and oral) , Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Education, Experience, Certification required :
Experience: 2+ years experience
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline and Diploma in Radiology (DMRD/DMRT/DMRE/DNB) (Good academic background knowledge in DBMS, Data Structures, OOPS)
Specific technical qualification/certification: Diploma in Radiology (DMRD/DMRT/DMRE/DNB)
Interested candidates can send their resumes to hcjobsharneedi.com
- Fresher Biomedical Engineers Required in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Application Specialist Required in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer required in Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Required in Hospital, Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Sales/Service Engineer Required in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer required in Hospital, Mumbai (biomedikal.in)