iSmell: Japanese firm reveals the first ‘smelliphone’ add-on that lets you send scents to friends
- Japanese maker ChatPerf is working on various ‘scent tanks’ that emit different smells for different occasions
- Prototype works with Apple phones, an Android version is expected in September
The first prototype of what’s been dubbed the ‘smelliphone’ has been shown off by Japanese firm ChatPerf.
In a video on DigInfoTV, ChatPerf demonstrates the Scentee device, which can be attached to smartphones and used to send smells to friends.
The company claim it can also be used to create atmospheric scents while playing games or watching films, for example.
Designation: Application Specialist
Department: Medical Imaging
Location: Mumbai / Hyderabad
As an Application Specialist you will be responsible for :
* for finding out best it solutions and integration of Apple technology in the field of medical imagining.
• for Should be able to learn, excel and demonstrate DiCOM Viewer and PAC System to health care customer.
• for developing,creating and delivering presentation of Radiology solutions to customer.
• for supporting and helping with customer quarries related to radiology.
• for helping the software development team with customer requirement with customizing various imaging software and developing plug-ins.
This is a preview of Biomedical Application Specialist Required in Mumbai. Read the full post (266 words, 2 images, estimated 1:04 mins reading time)