MEDITECH is a national level technical symposium held annually by the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Osmania University, one of the premier educational institutions in India. The event this year, MEDITECH’12, will to be held on March 9th and 10th, 2012.
MEDITECH is a platform where some of the best minds in the fields of medicine and industry, across India, come together in helping us ameliorate billions of lives, by delivering an efficient healthcare system, surpassing all conventions, because we believe in technology that knows no barriers.
Our symposium witnesses presentations, exploration of new ideas through paper, poster, idea and model presentations in the field of healthcare technology.
The event is covered by electronic and print media. We also release a souvenir befitting the occasion. We seek active cooperation from organisations, philanthropists, active entrepreneurs, educationists, and enthusiasts in the form of sponsorships and advertisements. This would be a great opportunity for your organisation to display and publicise your products and services to the academia, the industrial and medical communities and encourage the development of the industry-institution bond.
Though our primary ambition is to establish MEDITECH’12 as an event projecting intricate analysis in healthcare technology, our innate desire is to do our bit in providing affordable healthcare in India, thereby, uplifting quality of human life.
- BINOCS 2012- Techno Carnival of Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- Umbilikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- Umblikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- XEURON 2012: Biomedical Engineering Techfest in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Assistant Professor Job in Biomedical Engineering in Osmania University (biomedikal.in)
- BIOMEIC 2012- Biomedical Engineering International Conference (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)