Topics of seminar
- Computer Application in Rehabilitation Engineering
- Latest Developments in Rehabilitation Engineering
- Challenges in Rehabilitation Engineering
- Assist devices in Rehabilitation Engineering
Free Accomodation, Boarding and lodging for selected participants
To and Fro 2nd class fare for the outstation Candidates will be given
Deadline: March 20, 2012 When: April 27, 2012 – April 28, 2012
? No Registration fee will be charged for faculty members from AICTE recognized institutions.
? A caution deposit of Rs. 500/- is to be paid by those selected for the seminar, which will be refunded at the end of the seminar.
? Registration fee to be sent in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “THE PRINCIPAL, ALPHA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING “, payable at Chennai.
- Biomedical 2012: Bridging Clinical & Engineering-Excerpts of meeting (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Job- Top solution for Income (biomedikal.in)