Post: Graduate Apprentice Trainee—Biomedical Engg / Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Biomedical Engg. / Biomedical Instrumentation Engg.)
No. of vacancy: 6 + Panel
Qualification: BTech Degree in Biomedical Engineering / Applied Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Biomedical Engg. / Biomedical Instrumentation engg. (Eligible for training only if the date of commencement of training and the date of issue of last mark list is less than three years.)
Stipend: Rs. 5000/- per month.
Time and Date: 10 a.m. on 30.05.2012.
Reporting time: 9 a.m.
Interested candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification etc.
- Biomedical Junior R&D Engineer Job in NBRC, Gurgaon (biomedikal.in)
- [M.Tech Admissions] Biomedical Engineering @ IIT Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Project Assistant Job in Thapar University, Patiala (biomedikal.in)
- M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in IIIT Allahabad (biomedikal.in)
- [MS,PhD Admissions] Biomedical Engineering @ CMC, Vellore (biomedikal.in)
- PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation @ CSIO, Chandigarh (biomedikal.in)
- [Admissions] B.Tech & M.Tech Biomedical Engineering, Shobhit University (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Job- Top solution for Income (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- International Symposium on Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics (biomedikal.in)