Applications are invited for one post of Research Assistant under DST sponsored research project entitled “Study and Development of Above-elbow Prosthetic Arm”
EQ – B.E./B.Tech in Instrumentation/Electronics/Biomedical Engineering or equivalent with First class. Preference to GATE qualified candidate.
Desirable Qualifications – Knowledge of Microcontrollers, C, C++, LabView etc.
Salary/payment for Assistantship: Rs.8000/- pm (fixed).
This post is likely to exist for the duration of the project up to Dec. 2013,
Interested candidates may apply before March 03, 2012
Interested candidates may apply before 03rd March , 2012 to Dr. Ravinder Agarwal, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering Department, Thapar University, Patiala.
EMail Address :email@example.com
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Job in siliguri (biomedikal.in)
- MEDITECH 2012-National Level Biomedical Symposium (biomedikal.in)
- Research Fellowship for Masters in Biomedical Engineering in Australia (biomedikal.in)
- Points to Consider Before applying for Fresher Biomedical Job (biomedikal.in)
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering at Linköping University, Sweden (biomedikal.in)