1. Prepare technical comparison of quoted vendors
2. Conduct reference checks of short listed vendor’s installations
3. Inspection of the received items in the stores
4. Enter and update the equipment in the medical equipment information system
5. Maintenance of biomedical equipment & instruments
6 Recommendation for the new/renewal of Annual maintenance contract (AMC) for medical equipment
7. Upkeep of log card of medical equipment under AMC preventive maintenance scheduling and supervision of work carried out the AMC firm
8. Preparation and upkeep of log books
9. Preparation and upkeep of service/maintenance file of all medical equipment
10. Assist Manager – Projects and biomedical engineering in all medical related projects
Please refer to the Job description above
As one of India“s foremost names in healthcare, Moolchand has been setting standards for excellence in healthcare for the past half century. Our excellence, innovation and quality mindset have won us many accolades/accreditations including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001, IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award 2009-Outstanding Achievements.
We aspire to be the lifelong healthcare partner of our customers by delivering their healthcare wishlist: superb physicians, cutting-edge technology, compassionate care, integrity and affordable excellence.