This is a list of all the free online resources on Medical Image processing and computer vision
All those People who are doing projects related to the computer vision, Biometrics, Face recognition systems will be benefited by this resource
- M. Aiello, Spatial Reasoning: Theory and Practice. (2002) ILLC Dissertations series 2002-2, pages 224. ISBN 90-5776-079-7.
- D.H. Ballard, C.M. Brown; Computer Vision, Prentice-Hall Inc New Jersey, 1982, ISBN 0-13-165316-4 .
- B.G. Batchelor, P.F. Whelan; Intelligent Vision Systems for Industry, Springer-Verlag, 1997, ISBN 3-540-19969-1.
- O. Bimber, R. Raskar. Spatial Augmented Reality: Merging Real and Virtual Worlds, A K Peters LTD, 2005, ISBN: 1-56881-230-2.
This is a preview of List of Free Online EBooks for Medical Image Processing & Computer vision. Read the full post (634 words, 1 image, estimated 2:32 mins reading time)
Image via Wikipedia
• Masters or doctoral degree from a reputed university with 2+ years experience
• Candidates without industry experience need to substantiate with projects of strong relevance
Experience and Skill set:
• Strong expertise in the following technologies is expected
• Analog system design, digital design
• Experience with Microcontrollers/DSPs/FPGAs required
• Signal Processing
Knowledge / Competencies:
Sensor design , Medical imaging, Biomedical technologies, Computer Vision
• Passionate about Technology
• Strong analytical skills
• Presentation skills
• Effective team player
• Customer focus
• Eagerness to learn and train others
Technically grounded yet commercially capable, self propelled, Entrepreneurial skills, Well organized with excellent communication skills.
This is a preview of Research Engineer Required in Siemens for Biomedical Applications. Read the full post (170 words, 2 images, estimated 41 secs reading time)