PROFESSOR, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER
Department of Biomedical Engineering
LAST DATE : 15-02-2011 (15th February 2011).
Professor: Ph.D. with 10 years teaching experience (5 years as Assistant Professor)
Assistant Professor: M.E. / M.Tech. with 8 years of teaching experience
Senior Lecturer: M.E. / M.Tech. with 5 years of teaching experience
Lecturer: Minimum M.E / M.Tech. or UG with 80% and above
Biomedical: Medical Electronics, Applied Electronics
Pay Scale : As per AICTE Norms. Salary will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
Excellent Research Opportunities, Sponsorship for National / International conferences, Special Allowances for Ph.D., Opportunities to explore and excel in the teaching and learning process, Special incentive for good results, Free canteen and transport facilities, Assured Career Progression and Faculty development programmes, Sponsorship for Patents, Conducive and progressive culture for professional growth, Special allowances for Paper Publication, EPF/ Maternity Leave/ Sabbatical / OD for Ph.D., Boarding and Lodging facilities.
HOW TO APPLY : Apply in confidence to email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15-02-2011 (15th February 2011).
ADDRESS : Rajalakshmi Nagar
Thandalam, Chennai – 602 105.
Phone : 91 44 2715 6750 / 51 / 52 / 53
91 44 37181595 / 96 / 97 / 98 / 99
Fax : 91 44 2715 6640 / 41.
- Biomedical Engineering Job oriented training @ CURA Healthcare, Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer with Valid GATE Score Required @ IIT Kharagpur for JRF/SRF (biomedikal.in)
- Associate Professor in Biomedical Engineering Required @ Virginia University (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Required in Jaipur, Chennai, Bengaluru,noida (biomedikal.in)
- PhD Biomedical Fellowships 2011 @ University of Copenhagen (biomedikal.in)