Study Subject: Biomedical
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited from the from Indian biomedical scientists for the international fellowships
Number of fellowships: Young scientists-12; Senior scientists-6
Duration: 3-6 months for young scientists and 10-15 days for senior scientists
· M.D/PhD degree with at least three years teaching/research experience for young scientists and at least fifteen years teaching/research experience for senior scientists.
· Regular position in a recognized biomedical/research/health institution in India.
· Below 45 years of age for young and 55 years for senior scientists.
US $ 2400 per month, contingency grant of Rs.15,000/- and return economy class air ticket (excursion airfare) for young scientists. US $ 160 per day (including US$ 75 as per diem and rest for accommodation expenses) and return economy class air ticket (excursion airfare) for senior scientists.
Note:- The applicant should submit a letter of acceptance from the foreign Institute where he/ she proposes to work along with a concrete plan of training / research work to be undertaken during the fellowship.
– Recommendation by the Head of the parent organization / institute is essential.
– Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
– Decision of ICMR will be final.
– If selected, the fellowship is to be availed before 28th February, 2012.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 March 2011
View the complete brochure below
- PhD FELLOWSHIPS IN GERMANY FOR BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH (biomedikal.in)
- The Global Biomedical Imaging Fellowship of a Lifetime (biomedikal.in)
- International Workshop on Biomedical Sciences and Technologies (biomedikal.in)
- 34th Annual Biomedical Graduate Student Symposium May 6th, 2011 (biomedikal.in)
- Associate Professor in Biomedical Engineering Required @ Virginia University (biomedikal.in)