Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi
Qualification : M.Tech/M.E/ M.Pharm (OR equivalent) OR B.Tech/B.E (OR equivalent) in Mechanical/Biomedical/Biotechnology/Chemical/ Applied Physics/Polymer/Ceramic/Biochemical/and related fields with a successful score in GATE or similar National Examination is essential. Relaxation in GATE may be given to the outstanding candidate having M.Tech/M.E degree.
Desirable : Research experience in the area of Tissue Engineering/ (higher qualification & other experience) Rapid Prototyping/ CAD/Biomateirals/Cell & Molecular Biology/Regenerative Medicine/(Bone/Cartilage/Nuero), Modelling and Simulation Polymer Engg./Biochemical Engg/Biophysics/And related fields.
Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
Fellowship: Rs.18,000/- p.m.+ HRA as admissible ( 1st & 2nd year), Rs.20,000/- p.m. + HRA as admissible ( 3rd year), ( For candidates with M.Tech or Equivalent degree), Rs.16,000/-p.m.+ HRA as admissible ( 1st & 2nd year), Rs.18,000/-p.m.+HRA as admissible (3rd year), (For candidates with B.Tech or Equivalent degree)
- [M.Tech Admission] Biomedical Engineering, NIT Allahabad (biomedikal.in)
- [Admission Notification]M.TECH Nanotechnology @ Amrita University (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology Summer Training in Kerala (biomedikal.in)
- PhD position in Biomedical Instrumentation @ CSIO, Chandigarh(last date 22/5/2011) (biomedikal.in)
- [M.Tech Admissions] Biomedical Engineering, VIT University, Vellore (biomedikal.in)