MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB (BRIEF SUMMARY)
To strengthen the clinical utility of Navigation systems with major emphasis on application support for existing and new installations.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
To assist (and continuously acquire updated knowledge) in clinical use of Navigation & O Arm
Train the surgeon, technical and biomedical staff of the hospital during and after the installation, should be able to assist various cranial, spinal & ortho procedures independently
Pre sale work : help the project by demonstration and clinical evaluation of the system.
MBBS, MD or B.E or B.tech or M.tech in Biomedical, Bsc
4 to 6 years experience
Strong analytical skills
Capacity to work long hours & willing to travel extensively.
Computer knowledge (should know various operating systems)
Good communication skills
Ability to work in matrix organizations
- Biomedical Application Specialist job in Dubai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Jobs in Medtronic Asia (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Companies List: Medtronic India (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Companies List – Samsung Medison (biomedikal.in)
- 25 Fresher Female Biomedical Engineers Government Jobs (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Project Assistant Job in Thapar University, Patiala (biomedikal.in)
- Clinical Applications of BioMEMS (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Job- Top solution for Income (biomedikal.in)