- Recognized as possessing expert knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, disease processes, signs and symptoms, medications, and laboratory values related to a specialty or specialties.
- In-depth knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices.
- Excellent skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Ability to use a vast array of professional reference materials, often in innovative ways.
- Ability to educate others (one-on-one or group).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to operate word processing equipment, dictation and transcription equipment, and other equipment as specified, and to troubleshoot as necessary.
- Proven team skills (scheduling work, quality feedback review and analysis.
- Ability to understand and apply relevant legal concepts (e.g., confidentiality).
- Prior experience in voice recognition preferred.
- Should be willing to both transcribe and edit.
- Willing to work in shifts as required.
- Own conveyance preferred.
Required Skill Set:
- Completed one or more Green belt/ Black Belt DMAIC projects.
- Analyst – Operations (Blend of backend and voice).
- Umblikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Sales Executive Job in Vadodara, Gujrat (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer jobs in Mumbai & Ahmedabad (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)