Biomedical Engineer Government Job in HLL Lifecare
Hiring Process: Written-test.
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), invites applications for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee (Bio-Medical)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (Biomedical/ Electronics & Instrumentation) (60% of marks)
Maximum Age: 27 Years as on 01/May/2012
Stipend: 1st year – Rs.8500/- p.m., 2nd year – Rs.9750/- p.m., 3rd year – Rs.11000/- p.m.
HLL Lifecare Limited is a Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL, a schedule B Public Sector Enterprise is today a multi product, multi unit organization addressing various public health challenges. The company with five manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of contraceptives and healthcare products. The company has also ventured into Infrastructure Development, Procurement & Consultancy Services, setting up of Life Spring Hospitals, Women’s Health Pharma Division and setting up of Diagnostic Centres.
- M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in IIIT Allahabad (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical 2012: Bridging Clinical & Engineering-Excerpts of meeting (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Product Specialist Job in Hyderabad, Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Job- Top solution for Income (biomedikal.in)
- 3 Fresher Biomedical Engineer Jobs in Bangalore (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Project Assistant Job in Thapar University, Patiala (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Junior R&D Engineer Job in NBRC, Gurgaon (biomedikal.in)
- [Admissions] B.Tech & M.Tech Biomedical Engineering, Shobhit University (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Jobs in Medtronic Asia (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Jobs in Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Job in Wockhardt, Rajkot (biomedikal.in)
- International Symposium on Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Service Engineer Job in MNC (biomedikal.in)