R.V.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
BANGALORE – 560059.
Looking for Research Scholars to work under the following Projects:
1. “Development of Nano Material and Optically Enabled, Front Surface and Back Contact Tailored,
Enhanced Efficiency Amorphous Silicon Solar Cells”.
2. “Development Of Multilayer Coatings for Enhanced Solar Thermal Absorption At High
3. Development of Carbon Nanotube based vacuum Nano Eelectronics (field assisted electron emitters)
X-Ray sources for making compact, low power, hand held X-Ray
4. Growth and characterization of Novel Room Temperature grown Nano-Cluster Carbon Based Thin
Min. Educational Qualifications:
Graduate/PG degree in engineering disciplines (Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication /
Instrumentation / Mechanical/)
M.Sc. in Physics / Electronics / Solid State Electronics
Remuneration as per DST / VTU/ UGC guidelines
Interested candidates may send their detailed resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students with experience / exposure / interest in the following areas may also send their detailed
resume electronically to email@example.com
1. Nano Electronics
2. Medical Instrumentation
3. Large Area Flexible Micro Electronics
4. Renewable Energy
R.V.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Carnegie Mellon University’s Kelvin B. Gregory and Philip R. LeDuc have created the world’s smallest fuel cell powered by bacteria. Future versions of the biology-powered fuel cell could be used for self-powered sensing devices in remote locations where batteries are impractical, such as deep ocean or geological environments.
“We have developed a biological fuel cell which uses microbial electricity generation enabled by microfluidic flow control to produce power,” said Gregory, an assistant professor of civil and environmental engineering at Carnegie Mellon.
Desired Candidate Profile
Well versed with the quality, safety and environment standards for hospitals ( pollution & noise parameters ).
Management of all Biomedical Equipment of the hospital.
Liaising with clients, architects, consultants, contractors etc
Operation and maintenance of engineering services including HVAC, steam, water systems, medical gases, power & backup systems, fire fighting systems, waste water treatment and biomedical waste treatment.etc
• Bioelectric phenomenon is of immense importance to
biomedical engineers because these potentials are routinely
recorded in modern clinical practice.
• As engineers, we should have a good physical insight into the
nature of electromagnetic fields generated by bioelectric
sources. Therefore we could contribute to quantitative solution
of biological problems.
To understand the origin of biopotentials we need to focus on:
• Bioelectric phenomena at the cellular level