Have u just joined as a Biomedical Engineer?
Do you feel that your performance is not upto the mark in servicing the equipments?
If you feel that something you are not able to figure out on your own?
When you service any machine, you have some doubts which you can’t share with your manager?
I have the answer for all your question. A group of veteran Biomedical Engineers have contacted me to provide the free technical support to the Biomedical Engineers working in the field for any kind of problem they are facing.
This support will be free of cost and would be provided to the readers of www.biomedikal.in. So when you have a problem what you have to do
- write the Problem in the subject
- write briefly about the problem you are facing
- specify the equipment in detail with which you are facing difficulty
- what is your designation and company for which you are working
- Just email to Tech@biomedikal.in and CC the email to Kushtripathi20006@gmail.com
- you will receive the response as soon as possible
Please spread the word about this among your friends, if this initiative is succesful then we can look forward to build a community around the same idea with your support
- M.Tech in Embedded Systems For Biomedical Engineers @ Calicut University (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Required in Andhra Pradesh (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Trainee Required in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences,Faridabad (biomedikal.in)
- Discussion on Current Scenario, Shortcomings & Measures for Upliftment of Biomedical Engineering in India (biomedikal.in)
- SRISHTI 2k11-Biomedical Engineering Festival in Chennai on 24 August (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Hospital Engineer Required in Maldives (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Required in a MNC, Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Tips for Biotech Engineers For Masters in Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- GVSU Master’s Program is a First for West Michigan (prweb.com)
- Biomedical Service Engineer Required in Pune (High Package) (biomedikal.in)