VIT, Biomedical Department is organizing an AICTE-ISTE approved Two-Week Graded STTP on ‘Recent Innovations in Healthcare Technology ’ from 18th June 2012 to 29th June 2012.
This course is open for faculty as well as students.
The course would cover Theory and Practical sessions on the following topics:
- · Applications of Image Processing in Biomedical
- · Advancements in Medical Imaging
- · MEMS fabrication and nano-technology
- · Regenerative medicine
- · Bioinformatics
- · Use of Electronic Health Record( Information Systems in Hospitals )
- · Developments in Orthosis and Prosthesis
- · Use of cloud computing for patient history
- Softwares used in the development of the technology in Biomedical
The detailed brochure is also attached for your reference. We are sure that this course would benefit the participants.
Kindly confirm your registration by filling up the registration form provided as attachment and send it firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact the organisers in case of any query.
With Warm Regards,
Prof Swapna Jaywant(Convener) Mobile no. 9833963355
Prof. Suvarna Udgire (Coordinator) Mobile no.9702960409
- XEURON 2012: Biomedical Engineering Techfest in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- International Symposium on Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics (biomedikal.in)
- PhD Admissions in Biomedical Imaging @ IIT Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)
- MATLAB Workshop in NIT Rourkela for Biomedical Engineers (biomedikal.in)
- M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in IIIT Allahabad (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Companies List – Samsung Medison (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical 2012: Bridging Clinical & Engineering-Excerpts of meeting (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- [MS,PhD Admissions] Biomedical Engineering @ CMC, Vellore (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Job in Wockhardt, Rajkot (biomedikal.in)