Introduction to Biomedical signals, equipment, hardware and software (different processing techniques) knowledge.
6 weeks or 45 days
Hardware and Medical-Instrumentation 1 week
BASICS IN Bio-ELECTRONICS: 1 week
SPECTRAL ANALYSIS 1 week
TIME-FREQUENCY METHODS 1 week
Software Implementation 2 weeks
- Trainings imparted by reputed experts in the field.
- Course Fee kept minimal keeping in mind interests of the students.
- Early registration required as seat offered on first come first serve basis
- Helps in providing technical know-how for developing industry related projects
- Registration starts 15th April onwards till seats available.
- Easy to learn and apply techniques would be taught by the experts.
- Extra guidance for students who need help.
- Student who take up the Master stroke trainings after 2nd year and 3rd year will be given full support to carry out their final year projects at Masterstroke labs (Conditions Apply)
- Students who take up Biomedical special training would be given 10% discount on any other course offered by Masterstroke Labs
Why Course is for 10 days?
Students can take up these courses anytime during winter vacations/ Deepawali holidays or any other festival holidays; we at Masterstroke help you build your career in an efficient manner.
- All these courses mentioned above can be taken on the weekend as well, but the availability of the courses will depend on the number of students taking up these courses.
- Weekend courses will be carried out if the minimum no. of students are 10
- Certificates would be provided to the students for the no. of hours spent in the Masterstroke labs.
- Masterstroke helps shape careers and future of budding engineers. Over the past years we have successfully helped placed students in reputed companies. So if you are searching for jobs, please contact us. We would surely be glad to help you.For further information, please contact:Contact: Mr. Ashu Antil (Director) Phone: 9813604606, 08901443343Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Umblikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- [Admissions] B.Tech & M.Tech Biomedical Engineering, Shobhit University (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Companies List – Samsung Medison (biomedikal.in)
- XEURON 2012: Biomedical Engineering Techfest in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Umbilikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical 2012: Bridging Clinical & Engineering-Excerpts of meeting (biomedikal.in)
- [M.Tech Admissions] Biomedical Engineering @ IIT Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)
- Research Fellowship for Masters in Biomedical Engineering in Australia (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Job in siliguri (biomedikal.in)
- BINOCS 2012- Techno Carnival of Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Jobs in Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Software for Seizure detection in Epilepsy (biomedikal.in)