NOTIFICATION ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from the Indian Nationals for the following posts Opening Date for Online Submission of Application – 01.09.2015 Closing Date for Online Submission of Application – 22.09.2015 Last date for receipt of hardcopy (print out) of System Generated Application along with necessary documents – 25.09.2015 Date for downloading Admit Card, template for Power Point presentation and mailing Power Point Presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org – From 06/10/2015 to 10/10/2015 Proposed date of selection process – 14.10.2015/15.10.2015 /16.10.2015 The Institute reserves the right for short-listing the applications on the basis of qualification & length of relevant experience etc. and therefore all minimum qualified candidates may not be called for interview.
Industrial Designer for Medical Devices and Rehabilitative & Assistive Technology
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
• Manage all product design and development functions from conceptual design through to successful product launch.
• Develop and design products to conform to customer requirements and specifications, within time constraints and budgets.
• Provide design support at all stages of the design process, and resolve any design issues that arise.
• Use engineering tools, including 3D modeling software and other basic analysis tools, to produce models of parts and assemblies for initial design reviews.
• Produce engineering drawings of parts
• Liaise with vendors to produce injection moulding and vacuum casting prototypes. Keep in regular contact to ensure feasibility of product concepts and to make changes to suit manufacturing where necessary.
Please call me if anyone interested in medical implants.
Position- sales executive
Salary- depends upon the no of years experience.
Location- chennai/ Bangalore.
Products- Neuro intervention.
|Healthcare Detection & Guidance Solution|
|The Systems Engineer has design responsibility to deliver customer workflow, feature functionality, product quality, reliability, serviceability, manufacturability, regulatory, compliance, and cost. Activities include requirements development, traceability and flow down, CTQ identification and flowdown, architecture / system design and analysis, FMEA, developing/executing System V&V procedures, and providing support to manufacturing and field issues for complex topics.|
Radikal Medequip systems is a company established about 2yrs back. We are working on sales and service of biomedical equipment across the country.
We have a retail unit in Chennai and also help hospitals in planning equipments and hospital designs.
Currently we are looking for freshers and experienced ppl with 1yr exp.
1. Public relations associate.
2. Service engineer.
3. Sales engineer.
The above three openings are there.
Those interested can come for walk in interview.
– Knowledge about embedded devices, sensors and signal processing
– Microcontrollers, Hardware and PCB design
– Communications standards: wifi, wifi lo, BT, BLE, Zigbee, NFC
– Demonstrate theoretical and practical knowledge about the essential skill-set.
– Will test, validate and characterize prototypes.
– Individual contributor role initially.
– May need to work with product engineering/ design firms to get desired outputs.
– A master’s degree in electronics & instrumentation/ biomedical-engineering