About the idea
The idea of creating an “Indian” Bone Marrow registry was because of the lack of donor availability for Indians for a successful stem cell therapy.
Lack of good medically eligible donors is the need for many doctors and hospitals to do a transplant on needy adults and children.
The promoters of Cell Source have been in the stem cell industry since its growth in India and have a deep understanding on market demands, regulations, and ethics for leading the industry in the right direction.
THE VARIOUS TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE ARE AS FOLLOWS WHOSE ABSTRACT CAN BE FOUND OUT IN THE DOWNLOAD FILE AT THE LAST
- EYE TRACKING USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS FOR HUMAN-COMPUTER INTERACTION
- WAVE PROPAGATION IN CARDIOVASCULAR MODEL OF HUMAN ARM
- EXTERNAL FORCES IN CASE OF HUMAN DOWNFALL
- KERATINOCYTES ON HYDROGEL SUPPORT – THE EXAMPLE OF TISSUE ENGINEERING IN MEDICAL USE
- SKIN WOUND HEALING: FROM BIOMECHANICAL, HISTOLOGICAL, AND SPECTROFLUORIMETRIC EVALUA-
TION TO LOW-LEVEL LASER THERAPY IN A RAT MODEL
- ATROPA BELLADONNA L. WATER EXTRACT:
MODULATOR OF EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX FORMATION IN VITRO AND IN VIVO
This is a preview of Proceedings of the 4th Young Biomedical Engineers and Researchers Conference – YBERC 2010. Read the full post (493 words, 1 image, estimated 1:58 mins reading time)