Job Reference : JC/17096/2012
Position Type : Permanent
Market Sector : Manufacturing & Production
Start Date : 16 March 2012
End Date : 26 March 2012
Location : Delhi, Delhi
Salary : Rs300,000 – Rs400,000 per year
Contact : Anshul.s, Ma Foi Randstad, India
The Key responsibilities of service engineer are as under:
Good understanding and coordination with internal and external customers.
To provide on-site Customer Service Support to our customers across the defined region.
Repair of Electronics Equipments of Medical, Industrial and Veterinary endoscopes
Implementation of company defined processes and systems required to deliver high quality consistent Customer Service Support.
Managing & executing the installations and warranty service.
To ensure optimum utilization of resources like spare parts, logistics etc.
Monitoring and improving the Customer base through Annual Service Contracts, sales of spare parts etc.
Forecasting and ensuring on-time availability of spare parts for the Field Service activities at customer site.
Analyzing field failures/defect and providing timely feedback to Service Centre for further improvements in process or equipment.
Proactively seek ways to improve Customer Relationship Management.
Report generation for the cases / call received.
Implement innovative Methodologies models to meet Customer Service Support objectives while managing the operating costs.
To provide the feedback inputs on our product’s performance across all product categories to Marketing colleagues.
B. Tech or Diploma in Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering Job- Top solution for Income (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer jobs in Mumbai & Ahmedabad (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Jobs in Pakistan and Afghanistan (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Jobs in Medtronic Asia (biomedikal.in)
- 3 Fresher Biomedical Engineer Jobs in Bangalore (biomedikal.in)
- 5 Biomedical Service Engineer Jobs in GE Healthcare (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical 2012: Bridging Clinical & Engineering-Excerpts of meeting (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Project Assistant Job in Thapar University, Patiala (biomedikal.in)